> Hey FO Smartypants
I'm reporting you to YAHOO POLICE Tim! This is un exceptable list protocol!

Expect a summons in the mail next week.

... the bitter one

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Josh McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Aw jeeze, I'm getting tired of fixing that! What browser are you on? I
> thought it worked on ie 6...
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Tim Hoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Hey FO Smartypants.  Totally kidding Josh.  Good on you mate.  But, I'm
>> getting a blank page for the blog post.  Just a heads up.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -TH
>>
>> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hey guys,
>> >
>> > Just wanted to let you know I've publicly released my
>> dependency-injection
>> > library, Smartypants IOC! It uses an AS3-based DSL to to specify
>> rules, and
>> > injection points are defined via AS3 metadata, similar to Google
>> Guice.
>> >
>> > Blog post:
>> >
>> http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/2008/10/announcing-smartypants-ioc-depende\<http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/2008/10/announcing-smartypants-ioc-depende%5C>
>> ncy.html
>> >
>> > Google code: http://code.google.com/p/smartypants-ioc/
>> >
>> > API Reference: http://smartypants.gfunk007.com/api/
>> >
>> > Thanks go out to everybody who helped with ideas for the rule DSL, and
>> those
>> > who've been looking forward to the public release of Smartypants IOC,
>> and
>> > I'm looking forward to your thoughts, opinions and suggestions!
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >
>> > -Josh
>> >
>> > --
>> > "Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for
>> thee."
>> >
>> > http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
>> >
>> > :: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
>> > :: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> Alternative FAQ location:
>> https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=942dbdc8-e469-446f-b4cf-1e62079f6847
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders%40yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups
>> Links
>>

> --
> "Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."
>
> http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
>
> :: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
> :: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.