Yeah, you can do it. I do that both with the additional compiler args
of the project properties panel and with ANT. So I've got something
like this as my additional compiler args:

-locale en_US -namespace http://ns1.dougmccune.com/ /manifest1.xml
-namespace http://ns2.dougmccune.com/ /manifest2.xml
-include-namespaces http:/ns1.dougmccune.com/
http://ns2.dougmccune.com/

I'm trying to remember now what autocomplete will pick up, and I
honestly can't really remember. I pretty much use ANT for most of my
real swc builds, but then I also add the actual library project to the
build path too. That means I have two entries for pretty much the same
swc, the one built by ANT and the local project one. That works fairly
well for me to let me easily debug stuff, and then keep using ANT for
when I'm ready to roll out a production build.

I think sometimes I might get both options, one for the "correct"
namespace and then also the package structure way. I just try to
always choose the proper namesapce one when I select my completion
option. Eitehr way your code will compile, it'll just look nicer if
you keep the clean namespaces the way you want them.

Doug