That's what I'm doing now as a workaround, but I need to run the regex
anyway to see if the input matches the correct format. The perfectionist in
me wants to extract the matches at the same time, and I want to know what's
wrong with my regex, coz otherwise how will I learn? :D

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]