From: Peter Farland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 3 October, 2008 9:37:53 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] flex application is not loading under HTTPS

Can you  use a client side HTTP sniffer (like Charles, Paros Proxy, etc...) and
look at the raw HTTP response that is delivering the SWF. Look to see if any
no-cache headers are being returned. Also try to determine if chunked encoding
is being used with gzip compression (as this combination can be a problem for
MSIE).

Pete