I've run into an issue with deep linking in my application.  I've
implemented deep linking in such a way that I provide links in a
navbar on the left-hand-side of the page.  Those links always link
directly to a particular "view" in the Flex application.  They never
link to the Flex application without specifying a view and that's
causing the problem.

This works well in all situations but one.  The first deep link into
the app (no matter which one you pick) works when you initially link
into the app.  All the other links work as you navigate through the
app.  However, the first link no longer works after the initial click
into the Flex app.

I've kept the implementation of this very simple for now.  I modeled
it after this example:

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_3:Feature_Introductions:_Deep_Linking

In order to illustrate the problem I modified their example by adding
deep links on the page that correspond to the two tabs shown in the
example.  To see the problem, navigate directly to the following link
in a new browser window to go to the "Shipping" view:

            http://localhost:8080/DeepLinkExample.html#view=0

Then click on the "Receiving" link followed by the "Shipping" link.
In this scenario the "Shipping" link works, but the "Receiving" link
does not.  This only happens in Internet Explorer (I'm using IE 7).
Firefox works fine.

I'm considering changing the implementation to use URLKit, but would
prefer to fix this one remaining issue for my first release.

Thanks,
Clint