Well, if you are in "no-source-code hell", then you have to hack your
way out.

If you know the internal structure of the loaded SWF, you can try to
find the place the loadVars is done and try to grab a "load" event on
it, or set a timer and check to see if the loadVars is complete.
After that, you can then pass the variables to the loaded SWF and try
to get it to render.