--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Wednesday 08 Oct 2008, Joshua Partogi wrote:
> > > Do you expect 'localhost' to resolve to the correct thing for your
> > > users, on
> > > their machines ?
> >
> > Yes. I expect user to be able to access the apps and resolve the
> > correct thing on their machine.
>
> You expect them to be running your server on their local machine ?
> Or you expect 'localhost' to resolve to something that isn't the local
> machine ?

Hi Thom,

Thanks for the reply. It will be a website that is deployed on
internet. So user will access the flex application that is on a remote
machine from their browser on their local machine. What do I need to
write on the endpoint? Should I write the remote server domain name or
will localhost works?

Thanks in advance