From: Ryan Gravener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 10 October, 2008 12:55:16 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Remote calls are not happening using blazeDS in
secured environment

Is your apache http server redirecting to http from https?

Ryan Gravener
http://twitter. com/ryangravener

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM, venkateswarlu naidu <contactvenku@ yahoo.co.
in> wrote:

Here is the exact error message that i am seeing in the server console
secure endpoint /messageborker/ secureamf must be contacted via secure protocol

Please help me on this.

 Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.