yeah that sucks...I actually managed to kill that issue, but I can't
remember exactly how (sorry).  Try this:
http://www.visible-form.com/blog/ending-a-flex-builder-debug-session-would-cause-safari-to-quit/,
and I believe that somewhere in FlexBuilder preferences there is a
setting
(or multiple settings) for dealing with launching multiple debug sessions.
 I know there's one about warning when trying to launch multiple debug
sessions, try turning that off.