Hello,

I'm working on a flex application and i've an issue with the repeater
control.
In my application, i fill my component when i get some datas from my
httpService component.

I have to get every component of my application and go find its prolly value
in the datas.
I do that because whe i have a list the datas for the list arent well
formatted.

The problem that i have with the repeater is that the getChildren() method
of the Container class doesn't count the repeaters as a child of the
container.

I found that in the Container class there is a mx_internal get méthod named
childRepeaters that'd solve my problem, but as it's specified on the adobe
site,
*Variables in the mx_internal namespace are ones that Adobe thinks have a
high probability of changing in future versions of Flex, so  they reside in
a special namespace so developers know they may change.*

How can i easily use the repeater control without directly using variables
under mx_internal namespace?

Thanks in advance.

Feel free to ask for further details.
--