I am happy to announce that after 2 years of intense development we
have finally released our Free Digital Signage Flex beta web application.

You can check it out at:

http://www.MediaSignage.com

The application is powered by over 50 SWF modules and we have put
extensive planning and design into the overall architecture of this
web application.

We had to re-write some of Adobe's code to fix bugs they have in order
to make sure that AIR Player is completely memory leak free and can
run for long periods.

We have also used many class services such as a state manager, event
manager, db manager and more.

Digital Signage are Monitors which are installed in public areas.

With our software you can use the Signage Studio backend powered by
Flex to configure your Signage presentation.

You can view your presentation using the Signage WEB Player.

For dedicated Signage Players we recommend that you use our desktop
installed AIR
Player which includes Caching engine, tuner card support and remote
management.

We will also have a reseller program soon that you can sell Digital
Signage and get 50% from the account's total recurring charge.

Please give us some feedback and if you know someone that can benefit
from Digital Signage ( retail store, dentist office etc ... ) please
let them know ( its free for the first AIR Player license )

Regards,

Sean - MediaSignage.com