No worries.

BTW, there is another way of doing it - each request is represented by
some object which creates HTTPService and subscribes for the response.
Because each instance sends single request, there is no problem to
decode the response.

Cheers,
Dmitri.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "lagos_tout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>