My data is an ArrayCollection is set via mytree.dataProvider =
myArrayCollection;
I have a list as well, and when I do mylist.dataProvider.refresh(), the
checkboxes on those update just fine.
Unfortunately doing mytree.dataProvider.refresh() doesn't work - and
only mousing over will update the graphics of the item.
I'll look into itemUpdated though, and see how I can use it, thanks!
ben