From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of a8i364io
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Business Delegate, command class, service locator,
etc, etc

hello everyone,

this is my first post to the group.  I am a long-time CF guy and have
bought (5 copies!) and read the RIA book and had Figleaf come inhouse
to give Flex beginning training.  We want to start really getting some
applications out the door, but I want to make sure I understand the
framework and best practices before we get too far.  They didn't teach
us that stuff in class.

Since the code for the credit card application in the book isn't
available, does someone have a graphical representation of the various
architectural best practices and how they interact with each other?  I
downloaded the cairngorm files - which I assume somewhat follow
architectural suggestions set forth in the book - but I haven't yet
been able to make much sense of them.

many thanks.