Do not know if it helps, but your crossdomain.xml is not correctly
formed... check this line:

        <cross-domain-policy
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLoca
                <allow-access-from domain="*" secure=""false/>

false should be inside the quotes, now i do not have a clue if this is
your problem :-) , but fix this first (which is possibly a problem
with strict/correct parsers ie possibly AIR?)

Fotis

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, vaidotas P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know,  this error is very generic. I have read huge amount of
posts, comments about this, but still I don't have a solution.

> I start our AIR application, enter login and username trying to
login to https://192.168.3.38/flex.cgi. I get two security alerts
about untrusted issuer and not matching to name of website, but flex
lets to continue.

> I get error after issue of request:
> Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false
eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
https://192.168.3.38/flex.cgi"; errorID=2032]. URL:
https://192.168.3.38/flex.cgi

"http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>