You would not want to make a direct Oracle connection from Flex – old
Client/Server technology does not work over the "Intranet".

You need to make service call either RemoteObject / WebService/HTTP
Service calls.

For RemoteObject calls you can look into BlazeDS
http://biemond.blogspot.com/2008/03/deploy-blazeds-on-oc4j-oracle-
as.html

The oracle application server could support xml over http (or REST)