Hi,

After more than 4h trying everything I know and researched until page
25 of Google results, I give up and decided to ask here.

I wrote a piece of code that was trying to do something like that:

AsyncToken(RemoteObjectInstance.AsyncTokenMethodName).send.apply(
RemoteObjectInstance, args );

This was crashing inside the send method when it was trying to get
remoteObject.concurrency; reporting my the remoteObject == null;

So I changed my code a bit to work around it and leave this call (send
+ unknown number of arguments) to the right place.
Compiled and... nothing. It was referencing to my previous code (the
one with send.apply).

So I started my attempts:

turned off build automatically

refresh + build
refresh + clean + build
clean + build
clean + refresh + build
refresh + build + build
clean + build + build
delete files from filesystem manually + clean + refresh + build + build

turned on build automatically

all previous attempts

I decided then to reboot my system and try again everything. Nothing.

It lasted my attempt to delete the project and import a new one.
I did it.... no success. Reboot? Ok...

Deleted project again, rebooted, imported again, compiled and... nothing.

Maybe a fresh checkout and merge of patch? Yeah... let's try it and... nothing.
Reboot again? Oh my God!... Nothing!

Now I'm asking to you.... HOW CAN I GET THIS REFRESHED??!?!??!?!

Regards,

--
Guilherme Blanco - Web Developer
CBC - Certified Bindows Consultant