From: fotis.chatzinikos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October, 2008 1:53:00 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Refreshing Project

I always have a string somewhere visible that says version 0.9.7.a,
then b, c etc.... IE nearly always caches, and firefox 3 is even worse
:-) It never caches until it decides to do so 3 in the morning when
you have forgot everything about caching and starting beating yourself
on the head debugong something that is not there any more...

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, jitendra jain
<jitendra_jain_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> May be your browser is using cache. Try to clean it also..
>
> Thanks,
>
> with Regards,
> Jitendra Jain

nothing.