Try calling invalidateList()

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
oneworld95
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Updating row of datagrid

I've got a datagrid which displays an image (if one has been uploaded)
for each record. The user can upload a new image file from within that
row. I'm losing my mind trying to figure out how to update the row's
image when the upload has completed.

The invalidateDisplayList() and invalidateProperties() are called in
the uploadCompleted() handler method of the file upload process. The
problem is that the selected row's image doesn't update to the new
image until I've clicked on a button in the same record or another
record. Very strange.

I've even tried setting the invalidateDisplayList() and
invalidateProperties() inside the itemRenderer's set data() method!

Please help! Thanks in advance.