From: Maciek Sakrejda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:01:00 -0700
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Charts - How to filter dataprovider by date?

It's not clear how your data is bound to the chart, but it sounds like
you need a filterFunction:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/mx/collections/ListCollectionView.h
tml#filterFunction

If you post more about your data flow, maybe we can give you more
details.
--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.