Hi,
Whenever in doubt always look at the asdoc's before hitting critical mass.
:)

Also, Flex Builder uses icons next to code completion that give you the type
of member as well (event, effect, style or property).

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.