Aldo,

>I am building some POCs and I wouldn't like to deliver the MXML / AS
>sources. Two questions:
>
>- Can I deliver just the compiled SWFs? How?

Yes you can if the SWF doesn't use the Flex proxy for anything (e.g.
RemoteObject). You simply set the <keep-generated-swfs> to true in
flex-config.xml, run the page and then copy the generated SWF to wherever.

>- Will they expire after a day?

Yes, they will expire if you don't have a license (NC or Commercial).

>BTW, they are to be deployed in WLS8.1... but I already have them
>working in a similar setup in my box, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I would suggest that you deploy your POCs to the Flex Explorer sample
application. Then just hand out the URL to people so that they can see it
work as well as see the code. It's very simple; just edit the topics.xml in
the explorer directory.

Regards,
Rob Rusher

RIA Consultant
Macromedia Certified Flex Instructor
e:[EMAIL PROTECTED] c:303.885.7044 im:robrusher