supposedly you would be able to do something like that with flash's new file
format, xfl (not with flas):  http://www.moock.org/blog/archives/000269.html
I haven't touched cs4 or heard anything more about xfl so that's all i have
on that.

You *might* be able to pull something off with jsfl, but I think you'd still
need to open the fla in the IDE in order to run the jsfl script.