Hi Everyone,

can someone point me in the right direction for accomplishing the
following. I have a value object that contains a username and an array
of assignments for each day of the week

vo
public var username:String;
public var assignments:Array (also a vo with date = 2008-10-02,
assignment = 'Sick') this array contains a date and assignment for
each day of a given month.

These vo's are added to an arrayCollection which is bound to a datagrid

What I am trying to accomplish is the following

For each day of a specified month, I would like to generate a column
with the header text being the date (ie march 10, 2008 would display
10) and the data in the column would be bound to the assignments array
for the user who belongs to the row.

I also want this datagrid to be regenerated when the user of the
application selects a different month(the datagrid dataProvider is
updated with new data from the server).

I am lost with how I can add dynamic columns to the datagrid and bind
these to an array of dates to present the appropriate assignment.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don