--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markgoldin_2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I even changed it to this:
> selected = ( selected == false ? true: false);

This should actually be accounted for by the fact that a CheckBox is
a toggle button.

> When I click on a checkbox then all visible rows in the DG get
> checkbox checked except the one I have clicked on.
> Also with trace here:
> override public function set data(value:Object):void
>  {
>  if(value != null)
>  {
>  super.data = value;
>  trace(value);
>  selected = ( value.label == "true" ? true: false);
>  }
> It shows data that correspondents to all visible on the screen
grid's
> rows. Dont know if that's right.

That sounds like maybe your dataProvider expression isn't correct,
since you should only be seeing the data for that row.  OTOH, you
shouldn't be seeing the right amount of rows in the DG if this is the
case, unless the thing you're using for the dp happens to have the
right number of rows anyway.  Are you using a labelFunction that
might be disguising this kind of problem?

-Amy