Hi, I'm trying to write a little .MP3 player component that displays a
"buffering" state while the file is buffering, then swaps to a
different (audio-visual) state when buffering is complete and the
sound starts streaming:

request = new URLRequest("sound.mp3");
loader = new URLLoader(request);
loader.addEventListener(ProgressEvent.PROGRESS, loadProgressHandler);
_sound = new Sound(request, new SoundLoaderContext(1000, false));
_channel = _sound.play(0);

My plan was to monitor the isBuffering property of the Sound object,
however when I check _sound.isBuffering in the loadProgressHandler,
it's always true.

I also have an event handler for the loader's complete event, and
that's the first time I'm finding _sound.isBuffering = false.

Any help you can offer is much appreciated.