Lynn,
Do you have the proper hooks setup in the external browser window to update
the iFrame position via JavaScript when you move the MDIWindow instance?

I haven't setup an IFrame within MDI, but have in the past used Panel popups
to do this (which is basically the same thing), and the tricky part was
using ExternalInterface to update the IFrame content position getting loaded
by the browser.

Brendan

--
Brendan Meutzner