Dear all,

I'm experiencing a strange problem. My backend is SOAP based, where the
Webservices are written in PHP5, connecting to an Oracle9.

On my development system (Windows XP, Tomcat, Apache2 PHP5) everything
works like a charm.

On the production system, (Linux, Tomcat, Apache2 PHP5) none of the
Webservices work. I always get the error message:

"""
Faulty WSDL format: Definitions must be the first element in a WSDL
document.
"""

I compared all generated WSDL files and they are exactly the same on
both systems.

But why does Flex on Linux complain about the WSDL format?

Any help or suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Reto