toArray()

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of blc187
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:30 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: how to retrieve sorted subset of an arraycollection?

What I meant to say is that I am applying a filter, not a sort to the
arraycollection. Applying the filter results in a subset of the items
being shown.

There is an internal property called localIndex that holds just the
filtered items, but I am not sure if there is any way to access or
manipulate this?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,