From: "Brendan Meutzner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: my first flex website

Design/purpose/intent aside, for a first crack at Flex this isn't so bad.
You've used a good number of the components/effects/etc... available, and the
content loads/displays well.
Beyond the technical aspect, I agree with Florian on the fact that it's a bit
overwhelming with colors and layout.  I'm of the opinion that Flex is not the
solution of choice for traditional sites like this... did it offer any
advantages of traditional HTML or Flash?  If this was a learning experience
then take it as such and go from here, but I wouldn't use it as your corporate
image... IMHO.

Brendan