Hi All,

I have an AdvancedDataGrid, a GroupingCollection and an
ArrayCollection as a source of GroupingCollection.

I update the display by setting a filter on arraycollection and
calling refresh. But the AdvancedDataGrid doesnt reflect the changes
unless I call GroupingCollection.refresh(). Bad.

My ArrayCollection contains only 450+ items but
GroupingCollection.refresh() takes too long time to re-render the
list.

Is there any other way that I can do this faster? and without waiting
and repopulating the WHOLE list? for example I just want to hide 1
item by adding it on my filter, the list should simply adjust by
deleting that row only (just like how a normal List
UIComp+ArrayCollection behaves). Any ideas?

-Stephen

p.s. I have seen the
http://flexpearls.blogspot.com/2008/06/groupingcollection-with-some-
better.html but it still re-draw the whole thing and doesnt keep the
state of the list (expanded/collapsed).