From: Ralf Bokelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 10 November, 2008 1:19:37 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Observer pattern

Very difficult to debug, because we don't know, what is going on
behind the scenes. Try googling Grant Skinner's articles about Flash
Player memory and garbage collection. Might be helpful. Also you could
try to create and destroy the popup a billion times and see, if the
problem manifests into a real problem.

Ralf.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM, jitendra jain
<jitendra_jain_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
> Profiler still shows that popup occupied the memory. I'm
> enforcing garbage Collector but not working. Let me know..
>
> Thanks Relf for your reply.
>
> Thanks,
>
> with Regards,
> Jitendra Jain

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/