Hi,
this is not a solution to your problem, that happens to be mine as
well!
I posted the same question on the Oct 30 - having missed your post -
I actually came to the same findings you have, in my project.
As there was no answer to your post, also there are no answers to
mine.
Testing exhaustivelly my code with the adg, I went on to test
with "standard" code examples provided with the documentation, only
adding this "lockedRowCount=2" to the mxml code. The result was the
same as with my more complex code, that I use itemEditors as
Renderers. It had absolutelly no effect as if that was not set.
Debugging the same way as you describe in your post, it always report
a value of 0. To further detail the situation, I also tested the
lockedColumnCount property (while I don't need it set) that proved
working as claimed.

So I will put it again: Is this property 'lockedRowCount' actually
working?
Is there anyone who ever used this "property" ? and how?
Please shed some light, if you know. Your help will be much
appreciated.
Thanks
George

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jschacher_2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>