Is it creating a problem for you? It shouldn't. From what I remember you don't even really need VOs with AMFPHP.

Are you getting those warning that say something like "unable to bind to property 'X '". Unfortunately, no one really knows what's going on with AMFPHP :) Wade said he's actually rewriting the enter code base for AMFPHP 2.

IF you are getting the warnings, or if data is not binding properly, let us know.

Alan