Is there a way to determine what the final redirection of a URLLoader
resource is? For example, with Loader I can load
http://www.youtube.com/v/6JBAxkZun3s, which gets redirected to
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf=http%3A//s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/cps-vfl62967.swf&video_id=6JBAxkZun3s&rel=1&showsearch=1&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//i3.ytimg.com/vi/6JBAxkZun3s/hqdefault.jpg&sk=UEhR45OlNzNS4sbCkLAX9_mTQARuHThZC&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=1
and then in Event.COMPLETE handler I can access event.target.url to
get the destination URL of that redirect.

But I don't want to load the YouTube AS2 SWF into my app, just get the
redirected URL. So I was imagining I could do the same with URLLoader
but there is no url property.

I tried Sockets but that would require a policy file on YouTube's site.

This seems like a simple thing to do, but why is it so darn hard? Or
is there some flag in Loader to make it not actually load the SWF into
memory? (I think it's conflicting with other components and causing
some nice FF crashing.)

Thanks,

-R