Hi,
 I want to set a variable which can be accessed from all the components
(Session scope) and  can be modified from any place.

I want to maintain whether the user is logged in , ie when the user
logs in I want to set the flag to true , and I should be able to check
this flag from all my components in the application.
I also need to set the Roles for the user in the global session scope.
Is there any way to acces the session object and set attribute in it
from my flex code.
Thank You,
Jay.