Hi everybody !

I and my friends decided to develop a little web based card game and Flex
seems to be
the best technology at the moment to do that.
But there's a little problem:  no one of us knows ActionScript nor used Flex
Builder.
So the subject of this message: *which is the best way to get started with
flex development ?
*
And some more technical questions:

Can a flex application *receive* TCP or HTTP connections ? (for example to
create p2p applications)

Is there a way to sign a flex application to certify it's not modified with
reverse engineering ?

Is really possible to develop a flex application using OpenSource SDK ?
Is really possible to develop code not related with user interface, using
only the SDK ?

THANKS, any suggestion will be appreciated!

*Valerio Bruno*