I probably overstated its capabilities :) Basically it's a few helper
functions and an extension to ILogger. The util class is here:

http://pastie.textmate.org/private/xau2g2k5dcz3tmbfazyua

And the AdvancedLogger class is here:

http://pastie.textmate.org/private/oxukdvqy6pcotqbpuu5ca

You use beginOperation and endOperation on AdvancedLogger to indent the
messages. Very handy to help debug recursive stuff.

-Josh