I am retrieving data from a service and saving this in a VO. This is
done within a component (actually within a PopUp Search window) - I am
saving the currently selected employee data record.

However I want to make the VO data accessible across the entire app
and to all components in the app (iow - this is application wide
data).  (BTW - This is static data that will not change - basically it
is header info that appears on multiple forms etc.).

(I know I can bind form elements to the VO for display purposes - just
not sure how/where to create the VO).

Some specific qns:

If I define the VO at the application level, how do I pass this to a
component (PopUp) so it can be populated and later made available to
other app components?

How do I reference the VO from other components?

TIA,
Patrick