All,

I have an ArrayCollection that I'd like to perform an advanced, custom sort on before it's loaded into a List...the custom sort is one that i am using for my ADG, using the column's sortCompareFunction and in a grouping collections compareFunction. I can't seem to figure out how to use it as well for my AC...any ideas?

   Here's some code snippets:

                   ungroupedParticipantsForTileList = new ArrayCollection;
for each (var uPart:Object in ungroupedParticipantsArray)
               {
                   listInfo = uPart.KitNum + " - " + uPart.ParticipantName;
ungroupedParticipantsForTileList.addItem({kitNum:uPart.KitNum, label:listInfo}); }
and the custom sorter:

               private function sortNumeric(obj1:Object, obj2:Object):int
Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Adrian