On 18/11/2008, at 1:10 PM, dev.apostiglioni wrote:
With regards to Cairngorm it removes all the
problems you have with tight coupling etc.

Hi Dev and everyone,

Our company has developed tens of commercial projects with Cairngorm over the last four or so years including several with hundreds of classes in the client, in Flex and Flash. I have to admit that I simply don't understand many of the criticisms levelled at Cairngorm on this list. It is a very small amount of code (only a few hundred lines without comments and spaces) to be responsible for so much misery ;-). If people can give me some specific examples of tight coupling or other problems they are having with Cairngorm I would be happy to spend some time over the next few weeks (while my workload is lighter) suggesting ways to address them.

Regards,
Robin

        ROBIN HILLIARD
Chief Executive Officer