Hey.

I ended up calculating the number of tick labels to skip and used the
labelFunction to return the value every calculated value.
This works great - I have a label every 10th value, and all values are
displayed in the chart as they should.
Only problem is that the label font size is still very small (actually, it's
exactly the same size as when all labels are displayed).

I even tried to define horizontalAxisRenderers and in it a custom renderer
with a specified fontSize but tis didn't work either...

Does anyone have any ideas on how this can be accomplished? What I need is
to display every Xth label, with a readable font size...

Thanks,
Sefi