From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
tchredeemed
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:31 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: TextFormat being reset?

I created a new Text class that extended Text.

I then change the textField.defaultTextFormat and call
textField.setTextFormat().

It works when I set it on creationComplete, but then when I remove and
add the editor again (which cntains the new Text), it takes all the
textFormat styles off.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Keith
Reinfeld"