Hi..

I'm sorry if this question goes a little bit out of topic.
I live in Indonesia and would like to purchase Flex 3, so I contacted
a local reseller/distributor (this distributor does listed in the
Adobe's website). FYI, there's no Adobe representative here in
Indonesia, Singapore is the nearest.
Short story, I paid full for my purchase in 22 Sept, and they promised
at least 2 (two) weeks of delivery time.

But until now (so it's been almost 2 months), they were still unsure
when they can deliver Flex.
My last contact with them was last week (10 Nov) and they asked me to
wait about 3 or 4 weeks more.

I don't quite understand what's their problem and what cause the delay
(they only said "need more time to deliver")
Can you imagine, 3 months to get a software that is suppose to be
already released?

I wanted a full refund and think of buying online, but they said my
order were already processed through Adobe Singapore.
Can anyone help me? should I wait again?

--
/ i w a n