I have question about setting up an air application architecture using
cairngorm commands. So the application has very complex calculations
that have be done in steps and I am not sure the best way to lay them
out in cairngorm. A general example is as follows: there are 5
different calculations which can be done. Each of these calculations
involves multiple steps. Each step may have to lookup information in
the local database. Some of the steps are reused from calculation to
calculation. So I was thinking of each calculation being a command and
then the steps would be helper classes that use delegates to get the
information from local database. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks
in advance.