Hi Charlie
Thanks for the link, it is good to know about that but unfortunately my
company would not allow me to talk to yahoo services.
If i can get hold of the complete code of how this service is generating
this search, that would be great help to me. Also to make things little more
clear, I need that the list will be updated as user starts type, so
basically there is already list having entries and when user starts typing,
the list should getting filtered. Hope I am clear, please let me know if you
have more guidance in that direction.
Thanks
Anuj