Image, like all UIComponents, has a zero argument constructor.  Unless
your imageWithData knows what its username is going to be without any
outside info, it wouldn't make sense to do much of anything with the
username in the constructor.  If you're going to be instantiating your
images in Actionscript you can just assign the username after the
object is created.