I have a flex module where events get dispatched based on user clicks. The
user can click on several areas of the screen and each click would dispatch
an event. I am trying to figure out if the order in which the user clicks
would be the order in which the events would be dispatched? (I am not taking
about the callbacks here, they can come in any order)

For example, if the user clicks 5 times on a UI area that would dispatch an
event with every click, is it correct to assume that the 5 events will be
dispatched in the same order as the clicking was done? I am using Cairngorm
to dispatch these events.

If this is  a wrong assumption, is this even feasible?

Thanks & Regards
Ram