@Rick,

They are errors, not warnings. And my comment about HTML styles was simply
to point out that styles which don't exist in valid HTML CSS, as well as
styles written in ActionScript style (rather than HTML/CSS style) are
causing the errors.

@Ralf,

I know I can write them in HTML/CSS style. But that doesn't explain why I'm
getting errors. Nor will it stop the errors on attributes which do not exist
in HTML.

And no, I'm not talking about an external validator. I'm talking about
compiler errrors. That's what is mysterious.

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions. But I'm afraid neither of these
solve the problem.

--
Thanks,

Tom