Sefi,
So I think I understand what you mean... the "very" small line tick that
extends to the left which probably belongs to one of the underlying data
points...

Check out the following (right click for source):

http://www.meutzner.com/blog/attachments/360/Flex_Finance_Step4.html

It's an example I put together some time ago, but uses custom renderers, and
a custom method "getChartDataPoint" on mouseMove event for the chart.  It
requires a bit more work to implement, with custom series renderer, and some
calculations to figure out positioning, but it may be what you're after.

Brendan

--
Brendan Meutzner
http://www.meutzner.com/blog/